When it comes to Chrome Blow Bars, MGS Casting has been crushing the market for decades. If you demand the peace of mind that comes with ISO 9001-certified, fully-guaranteed and warranted replacement parts for your cone crusher. MGS Casting can supply Chrome Blow Bars with the best quality and suitable price. Impact crusher wear parts include blow bars and impact plates.
Chrome Blow Bars ensure the highest possible wear life is combined with mechanical reliability and numerous mounting possibilities. Thanks to the accurately balanced structure, the MGS Casting chromium blow bars are easy and economical to install. With chromium steel, the carbon is chemically bonded in the form of chromium carbide. The wear resistance of chrome steel is based on these hard carbides of the hard matrix, whereby the movement is hindered by offsets, which provides for a high degree of strength but at the same time less toughness.
Material Of Chrome White Iron
- Carbon is one of the key elements that affect the mechanical properties of materials (material hardness and impact toughness). With the increase in carbon content, the number of carbides in high chromium cast iron increases, the hardness increases, the wear resistance increases but the toughness decreases. To achieve higher hardness and to ensure adequate toughness, the carbon content is designed:w（C）=2.6%~3.0%.
- Chromium is the main alloying element in high chromium cast iron. With the increase of chromium content, the form of carbide transition from MC3 to M7C3 and M23C6. In the carbide M7C3 hardness of the highest hardness can reach HV1300 ~1800. With the increase of the amount of chromium in the matrix, the amount of retained austenite increases and the hardness decreases. In order to ensure high wear resistance, control w (Cr) / w (C) = 8 ~ 10, can obtain a large number of broken mesh M7C3 type eutectic carbide; at the same time to obtain high toughness, comprehensive consideration, Chromium content design:w（Cr）=25%~27%.
- Molybdenum in the high chromium cast iron part of the matrix, to improve the hardenability; part of the formation of MoC, to improve the microhardness. Molybdenum and manganese, nickel, copper in combination, for thick-walled parts of the hardenability effect will be better. As the plate hammer thick, taking into account the more expensive molybdenum-iron, molybdenum content control in the 0.6% to 1.0%
- Nickel and copper are the main elements of the solid solution strengthening matrix to improve the hardenability and toughness of chrome cast iron. Both are non-carbide forming elements, all dissolved in austenite, stable austenite. When the amount is large, the amount of retained austenite increases and the hardness decreases. Taking into account the production costs and copper in the austenite solubility is limited, nickel content control in the 0.4% to 1.0%, copper content control in 0.6% to 1.0%.
- Silicon, manganese in high-chromium cast iron is a conventional element, the main role is deoxidation desulfurization. Silicon to reduce the hardenability but improve the Ms point; the same time silicon carbide formation, is conducive to promote the formation of graphitization and ferrite, the content is too high, the base hardness decreased, so the silicon content control in 0.4% to 1.0%. Manganese expands high-chromium cast iron austenite phase, the solid solution in austenite, improve the hardenability, reduce the martensite transition temperature. Manganese content increased, the amount of retained austenite increased, the hardness decreased, affecting the wear resistance, so the manganese content control in 0.5% to 1.0%.
- S, P is a harmful element, in the production of its quality fraction is generally controlled below 0.05%. Re, V, Ti as a compound modifier and compound inoculant to join, refine the grain, purify the grain boundary, improve the impact toughness of high chromium cast iron.
Chrome Blow Bars Features
|Control||Spectrometer chemical analysis and control while producing|
|Molding Process||Water-glass sand casting or lost form casting|
|Melting facility||Medium frequency electric furnace|
|Heat Treatment||Anneal, quenching, tempering|
|Quality Guarantee||One year against manufacturing defeat|
|Testing||Hardness, flaw detector test|
|Certificate||ISO9001~2008 Passed; BUREAU VERITAS|