Cone crusher is widely used in metallurgy, construction, mining, and other industries that can be used as two broken or three, four broken. Hydraulic cone crusher, composite cone crusher, cone crusher various consumable parts collectively referred to as cone crusher parts. Different working conditions need to use different materials cone crusher liners to suit.
MGS Casting supplies the following different materials cone crusher liners:
- Mn14 Steel. Mn14, which have high tensile strength, plasticity and toughness and non-magnetic, even if the parts wear too thin, can withstand greater impact load without rupture, can be used for casting a variety of impact-resistant wear parts.
- Mn14Cr2 Alloy Steel. We use the Mn14Cr2 to cast cone crusher parts. Decrease the content of element “Mn” and ”C”, and add more “Cr” element. By using this material, it can make up the shortcomings of the traditional high manganese steel toughness, effectively extending the service life of wear-resistant parts.
- Mn18 Steel. Casting wear-resistant manganese steel is the longest history, the most widely used category. In particular, the standard type of Mn18 high manganese steel cone liners, containing manganese and carbon content is high; austenite and carbide as-cast austenite and carbide, 1050 ℃ water toughening, the vast majority of carbide solid solution in Austria-body.
- Mn18Cr2 Alloy Steel. Using Mn18Cr2 material, the compound metamorphic treatment, grain refinement, purification of grain boundaries; casting solidification control methods to optimize the heat treatment process, casting high hardness, toughness, impact resistance, suitable for large and medium-sized cone crusher jobs.
- Mn22Cr2 Alloy Steel. We manufacture cone liner for US clients by this material, after their feedbacks, it has more span life.
- TIC Insert Alloy Steel. The use of low-cost high-manganese steel or super-high manganese steel for large wear-resistant parts of the base material, composite parts in their work inlaid carbide, the bimetal composite wear parts wear surface has excellent wear resistance, non-wear Mask has excellent plasticity and impact toughness, reducing the wear of the matrix of high manganese steel so that the cone liners and bowl liners greatly increased service life.