MGS Casting gyratory crusher wear parts feature unique design improvements to extend wear life. A proprietary manganese steel alloy is selected to withstand the most abrasive environments. Unicast gyratory crusher wear parts also feature thicker manganese in high-wear areas for the longest wear life and uptime. We offer high-quality replacement gyratory crusher wear parts, such as liners, mantles, spider caps, and spider arms.
- Common Alias: Gyratory wear parts, gyratory concave, gyratory mantle, cone liner, bowl liners, Under crusher parts, Rim liners, Spider caps, and arm guards
- Main Material: high manganese steel, Mn14Cr2, Mn18Cr2, Mn22Cr2, and TIC insert alloy steel
- Casting process: Water glass sand casting
- Applicable Materials: Limestone, Calcite, Calcium Carbonate, Dolomite, Barite, Talcum, Gypsum, Diabase, Quartzite, etc.
- Applications: Calcium carbonate crushing processing, gypsum powder processing, power plant desulfurization, non-metallic mineral flour, pulverized coal preparation