After a long time running, the worn blow bars need change very regularly. When to change crusher blow bars? how to change blow bars? MGS Casting gives you the suggestions.
When to change crusher blow bars?
To avoid damages to the blades, crusher blow bars ought to be changed prior to they are put on with. The wear limit “D” is displayed in the picture over. When changing and also turning around blow bars, follow the instructions in the Impact crusher instruction manual.
Crusher Blow bar replacement
Blow bars are relatively easy to fix. When one face is utilized, the blow bar can be turned around to make use of the other face. This treatment can just be done when. Blow bars might require to be changed or turned around earlier if wear account is misshaped. Unevenly used blow bars might reduce manufacturing. Reasons for altered wear profiles might be wrong feeding or feed rank. The suggestion is to change all 4 blow bars all at once. Nonetheless in some applications can be made use of the slotted configuration. The slotted setup (2 worn blow bars as well as two brand-new blow bars diametrally opposed) will produce a discharge contour with a smaller amount of fines.
Breaker plate substitute
In order to optimize the lifetime of the breaker plates, MGS Casting’s makers’ breaker plates are protected against wear by numerous very same sized breaker plate linings. Due to the fact that wear profile isn’t very same in the entire squashing chamber, breaker plate liner placements can be revolved. Wear is higher on the bottom of the chamber. If a few linings are used, you are not required to change the entire collection of the linings. You can either transform linings areas or change just the used ones.
How to change crusher blow bars?
To avoid damages to the rotor, crusher blow bars need to be changed prior to they are used via. The wear limit is displayed in the picture over. When transforming and reversing crusher blow bars, adhere to the directions in the Impact crusher instruction manual.
1. Tidy the material of the influence crusher mouth prior to replacement; then change the rotor to an appropriate position as well as fix it;
2. Usage tool to cut impact bar fixing bolt and pull it out;
3. If the pin is bent and also can not be taken out, after that quit with devices and also draw it out. Place the removed blow bars, pin shaft, dealing with sleeve and bolt on the area where the building will certainly be influenced;
4. Raise the brand-new blow bars to the effect crusher mouth. If the pipe or crowbar is used for training, the impact bar should be installed to avoid it from moving. Install a pipeline from the uninteresting device to the rotor and push the blow bars to the right. Position, take notice of the head down, to prevent it from dropping and hurt; after that install the taken care of sleeve and pin, use bolts;
5. When replacing blow bars, very carefully check the weight of everyone and also try to ensure the equilibrium of the blades. After installation, it is necessary to inspect the weight of the rotor. After advising the user that the blow bars have actually been installed, it should be kept in mind that all bolts have to be welded and also dealt with;
6. Turn the rotor body to observe the void between the hammer as well as the display plate. If needed, change the screen plate. After the conclusion of the installation work, the site ought to be gotten rid of in time. After all workers are taken out, check the equipment as well as observe the present and also resonance problems.