MGS Casting titanium carbide (TiC) jaw crusher wear parts are designed to increase the wear life of wear parts in abrasive environments. Titanium carbide columns are cast within proprietary alloys for added strength and durability.
MGS Casting proprietary alloys and innovative designs result in long wear life compared to other OEM replacements. Titanium Carbide (TiC) options are available for even longer wear life. Custom designed to suit your needs, MGS Casting Jaw Plates and Cheek Plates are engineered to suit the specific needs of your application.
- Increased Wear Life – MGS Casting’s unique TiC insert jaw plates design features a strengthened high-wear zone for maximum usable wear life and reduced breakage.
- Strengthens as It Works – Jaw plates body is cast in durable manganese steel (Mn18Cr2) that gets harder the longer you work it.
- Consistent Wear – More consistent wear profile for uniform product output and increased efficiency.
- Titanium Carbides – TiC inserts currently available are 20mm, 40mm, 60mm, and 80mm depths.
- Fewer Change-Outs – Greater durability and longer wear life means fewer change outs, more up-time, and lower maintenance costs