Crusher jaw plates are the main jaw crusher parts. There is a set of fixed jaw plate and movable jaw plate. In the operation of the jaw crusher, wear is indispensable. If you don’t understand the mystery, it may cause production stagnation or increase maintenance costs. The crusher jaw plate exchange process, you can check the following steps:
Jaw Crusher Animation
- Prepare working tools:600 live-mouth wrench, wire rope, hand hammer, mast, sledgehammer, electric welding, crane
- Prepare new jaw plate
- Stop the feeding and the operation of the crusher, pay attention to wearing insulated gloves to prevent wet hands and electric shock.
- Remove the screw of old jaw plate
- Remove the side plate, loosen the side plate screws, and lift the side plates with the overhead crane
- Remove the clamps and slowly remove the stationary plate clamps and place them next to them.
- The welding hoisting ring is welded to the moving plate and the fixed plate respectively. Be sure to solder firmly to prevent bruises during lifting
- Lift the jaw plate and start the crane to lift the moving plate and the fixed plate and transport it to the storage area of waste materials. It should be noted that there is a need for monitoring during the opening of the crane. There can be no people under the crane to avoid bruising, and the wire rope should be strong.
- Lift the new jaw plate, and start the crane to hang the moving plate and the fixed plate separately.
- Install the clamps, place the clamps in place, and tighten the screws.
- Tighten the stationary plate screws and install the side plates.
- Adjust the gap of the discharge port.
- Start the jaw crusher and vibrate the mine for trial operation.