Cone Crusher Spare Parts Supplier
MGS Casting also has cooperation with some other foundries to supply our customer high quality and low price cone crusher spare parts. MGS Casting has heavily invested in new technology in order to set the standard for aftermarket quality assurance, reverse engineering, and metallurgy, resulting in the continual and rapid growth of our product range, especially for those parts normally. Before choosing spare parts for your crusher, think long-term. MGS Casting’s cone crusher spare parts keep your crusher working at peak performance and maximize its resale value. our crusher spare parts are manufactured to the most current specifications and critical tolerances. Those two factors combined ensure you get the exact replacement component needed to your operation.
MGS Casting has been crushing the market for decades. If you demand the peace of mind that comes with ISO 9001-certified, fully-guaranteed and warranted replacement parts for your cone crusher, your search ends with MGS Casting – Your Replacement Cone Crusher Spare Parts SuperStore.
Cone Crusher Spare Parts Include
- Cone Crusher Frames. Modern day technology and pattern making guarantee our frames are casted correctly, ensuring the engineered integrity remains and provides years of trouble-free service.
- Cone Crusher Mainshaft. Only forgings that meet our exacting requirements are used. The mainshaft is of high grade forged steel, annealed for stress relief. It is tapered to gauge for head center fit. The bottom of the shaft is fitted with a polished bronze step bearing. The journal for the spider bearing is formed by a sleeve shrunk on the shaft on the 51, 60 and 84-in. crushers. Short, heavy mainshaft design results in a long life.
- Cone Crusher Eccentric. The eccentric is made of high carbon cast steel and fitted with a bronze inner wearing sleeve. The eccentric turns in a bronze bottom shell bushing. Both sleeve and bushing are replaceable. The eccentric throw can be changed in the field by installing a different sleeve. Using state-of-the-art foundries and machine shops ensure that your eccentric will give you the service you require. Whether sleeved or gray iron, your eccentric will have the best finish to provide smooth operation.
- Cone Crusher Heads. Designed to provide trouble-free service while being able to withstand the crushing forces needed to crush the hardest rock and ore. When lined with mantles, you can be sure all the forces are being used efficiently. The mainshaft is fitted with a steel head center which bored and turned to gauge for shaft and mantle fit.
- Cone Crusher Bushings. Made from highest quality lead or aluminum casted bronze, precision machined to fit and perform flawlessly in your machine.
- Cone Crusher Pinions And Gears. The alloy steel gear, keyed to the eccentric, is a bevel spur gear in Hydrocodone crusher sizes 22 to 48-in., and spiral bevel in crusher sizes above 48-in. The alloy steel pinion is mounted on a turned shaft. The cast steel pinion shaft housing is bolted to the machined opening in the bottom shell. It is equipped with anti-friction bearings sealed inside and out and has separate pool lubrication in all sizes except the 36 and 48-inch machine The 36 and 48-inch Hydrocone crushers have sleeve type counter-shaft bearings which are lubricated by the external oiling system. Whether straight tooth or spiral bevel, our pinions and gears are made to take the horsepower to deliver to the most efficient transfer of power in the industry
- Cone Crusher Adjustment Rings And Bowls. While highly engineered, our adjustment rings and bowls are made to exceed the forces generated by crushing your rock or ore.
- Other Cone Crusher Spare Parts. when you need cone crusher spare parts, please email us what you need.