Hazemag Crusher Blow Bars Manufacturer
In cooperation with MGS Casting the choice of the proper alloy can be made according to the type of the aggregates that the crusher processes, the wear and size of aggregates entering the crusher.
The blow bars are made of manganese steel, white cast iron or martensitic steel. In the modern machine shop of MGS Casting all necessary machining on the surfaces of the blow bars take place and all necessary measurements of the machined surfaces are carried out so that they apply correctly on the machine and that they do not create a problem during installation or operation.
The lining plates of a rotor with blow bars are cast parts, they apply on the machine with bolts and are made either of manganese steel or white cast iron.
Hazemag Crusher Blow Bars Types
- Primary Impactors: APP series, APPM series, APCM series, APPH series, APSE series.
- Secondary Impactors: APK series, APS series, APSM series, APSH series
- Tertiary impactors: APKV series, AP-V series
Blow bar is a key wear part used on impactors or impact crushers for crushing iron ores, limestones, coal, granites and other hard materials in mining, quarry, recycling, and other industries. MGS Casting provides versatile solutions for Hazemag impact crusher blow bars to maximumly decrease the crushing cost for customers:
Solutions for impact crusher blow bars:
- Martensitic + ceramics (up to 2 times lifetime)
- High chrome casting white iron
- High chrome + ceramics (up to 2 times lifetime)
If you have any questions
Get deals on genuine MGS Casting wear parts. Contact us for more information →